- Designed a new identity in logo and website design to be used across all UA resources (where available).
- Install and configure a new, and updated forum, which will symbolize as a completely fresh new start with the latest forum features available.
- Install and configure a new wiki site as an information resource, which will become a Wikipedia specifically for game server admins.
- Establish a steam community group.
- Create a new IRC team and establish a plan and policy for UA live discussions.
- Establish new community resources with a Facebook group and Twitter.
Now, that Project Phoenix has been successful in establishing a base foundation for future activity, we're ready to push forward with added content, new projects, and support. We have a lot of great plans that will benefit game server admins across many games, but we need more help in order to make our next phase of growth a reality. Yes, we're looking for more volunteers like you.
Finally, a special thanks to the following, who have helped out during Project Phoenix (in no particular order):
Thanks to the following for their feedback: