In an on going effort to better serve this community we have started a new research and development team. This team will assist in the new foundation of our community and our projects. If interested please private message als
[UA] New research and development team
Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:32 AM
Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:14 PM
It's a Banana!!!!!!!
Hello to you Sir!
How goes it ?
Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:36 AM
not much changed here, eh ?
Looks like my last words were true.....
anyway, I will keep an eye on UA again.
If you need an advice: Cut down everything you do not need. If you think about a thing more then 30 sec. to find a reason, you don't really need it.
Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:05 AM
Our small team has been working hard to start up a organized task board on trello. Few of the things we have addressed are as followed. Feel free to post your feedback here.
List of active gaming communities
List of popular open source games
List of server based games
UA project ideas
UA content revisions
UA Site Development
and much more......
If you wish to join us on Trello please PM me.
Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:41 AM
Do you really think, starting a new "never-ending-planning-discussion" will solve the problem and the community will grow again ?
Here are my thoughts which should make a new and fresh look.
- The Projects Category should be archived unless a new project is available. This will avoid misleading content and will stop the confusion which new community members wil have. Or does anyone know what phpUA was and should be ?
- The UA start page. It was a nice idea but with those outdated content it is terrible. The visitor will not gain anything useful out of it. Remove it and redirect it to the forum. Make a new one if there is NEW and living content
- The forum / IRC should be the place for the community, so focus in those areas
- The wiki. Every content which is not up to date should be remove or marked as old. Every old or even false content will not be useful. It will make the community look "are-they-retarded-this-is-old-and-wrong..."
- Use the forum, talk about things. Make it look that there are ppl around. Make it "active", then new users will come and even start new projects.
just my 2c.
Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:28 AM
Thanks for the reply, and I fully agree! In fact most of these topics have already been addressed. We are taking a new approach to the community development. We are starting up a few standbox projects and discussing what needs to be changed. You're welcome to view our Trello board. Several tasks have been assigned and several motions to archive outdated material are in place. I am accepting all kinds of feedback at this time. Nothing is being changed at this time however discussion and research are being done.
PM me with an email address and I can send you a trello invite to view the board.
Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:45 AM
I am following UA from cheating-death times. But i am registered yet. anyway, it seems like UA is going down and staff doing nothing. I saw a post today it was about HLGuard source and you guys lost that source. i am sure it happened to CD too. You guys could update CD like sXe Injected. But you did not. CSGO and CS (goldsrc, yey!) still needs a anti cheat! Believe or not, we need.
I Believe in you guys can do an anticheat with new ideas and community can grow up again. And then, you guys will reach thosands of people. In that time you guys can do great projects with new people.
regards, if you guys still alive.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users