• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ColdSun

ColdSun

Web Development Team

• Staff
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

A new site is currently under development based on the Drupal Platform. More information regarding the planned features, projects and games covered will be discussed in the somewhat near future. Until then, please feel free to join the Official UA facebook page at https://www.facebook...s/188268201343/ . Feel free to post your site suggestions, gaming questions and other topics there and I'll personally try to respond to as many as possible.
:|: ColdSun/DeathZero :|: UA Web Development :|:
Infamy Gaming :|: The AOW

#2 zigns

zigns

n00b

• Staff
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

A new site is currently under development based on the Drupal Platform. More information regarding the planned features, projects and games covered will be discussed in the somewhat near future. Until then, please feel free to join the Official UA facebook page at https://www.facebook...s/188268201343/ . Feel free to post your site suggestions, gaming questions and other topics there and I'll personally try to respond to as many as possible.

Nice hope it will be good =)

#3 ColdSun

ColdSun

Web Development Team

• Staff
  • 154 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

When Als and my time starts syncing up, we can start pushing forward the Drupal changes. The modules created are atleast getting tested through actual use on a few other sites so by the time it does go live... all the bugs should be totally worked out :\.

:|: ColdSun/DeathZero :|: UA Web Development :|:
Infamy Gaming :|: The AOW

#4 zigns

zigns

n00b

• Staff
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

Sounds nice Coldsun have waited for an update on this =)

#5 als

als

als

• Staff
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

Im free next weekend 27, 28, 29. 

"By empowering people to get involved in a community it encourages growth, team development, and networking." -als

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users