1 reply to this topic

#1 Chefe

Chefe

n00b

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

Hey guys!

You know the problem of slow fastdl or limited space because more space is unpayable? Some servers must go offline because of these costs. Here comes the solution!

openfastdl.net is a project witch intend to build a free, non limited and open fastdl space available! No costs! Anyone is able to post map suggestions!

Maps are added after approve from a moderator. Our target is to get one of the biggest, free and open FastDL that exist!

You are invited to help get this working! We are searching for map moderators and forum moderators!

Of course, you are all friendly invited to use the OpenFastDL for your own servers. The main geographic target is europe at the moment, because of the servers location.

Actually we have a middle-sized maps & sounds fastdl for TF2! Its intended to all source engine games based on bzip fastdl.

Visit us @ openfastdl.net, answer in this topic or email me: chefe@openfastdl.net

Edited by Chefe, 09 January 2013 - 05:45 PM.

#2 aaloknaik

aaloknaik

n00b

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:42 PM

Hey Buddy Its a good thing you got the free space. I had a question. I would like to add this to my server but how can I upload my files? Does it have to everytime go through moderators? DO i ever get direct access to it>?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users